Gorgeous!
OOooo, that is fabulous! What medium is that?
wow that was fast! very nice work :D
Yeah, I thought the deadline was MARCH 7th haha XD Ooopsie....The medium is gouache on reeves BFK :)
Great!! :D
Awesome take on 'deeeadly night shade' Can't wait to see all the illos in the book :D
You're done already?? Show off! LOL!I've barely started to think about mine...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOOooo, that is fabulous! What medium is that?
ReplyDeletewow that was fast! very nice work :D
ReplyDeleteYeah, I thought the deadline was MARCH 7th haha XD Ooopsie....
ReplyDeleteThe medium is gouache on reeves BFK :)
Great!! :D
ReplyDeleteAwesome take on 'deeeadly night shade' Can't wait to see all the illos in the book :D
ReplyDeleteYou're done already?? Show off! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI've barely started to think about mine...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete