Hi, I normally don't comment on anything, but when I saw this I said "Wow." I love it. I may I use this for a tattoo? And I apologize if that is a bold request.
i finally found a zombie pin up girl to get tattoo'd on me! so excited. been looking for a long time. had a couple artists working on stuff, but they bailed out on me. amazing.
i'm with kelsie! i've been looking for a zombie pin up girl to get tattoo'd. i've had a couple artists work on stuff but nothing really struck me like this does. i've left space for it on the inside of my bicep. so excited.
Oh, nice. Scary and hot, and... scary.
ReplyDeleteZombie hot?
Yeah. That sounds right.
love it!
ReplyDeleteHi, I normally don't comment on anything, but when I saw this I said "Wow." I love it. I may I use this for a tattoo?
ReplyDeleteAnd I apologize if that is a bold request.
i finally found a zombie pin up girl to get tattoo'd on me! so excited. been looking for a long time. had a couple artists working on stuff, but they bailed out on me. amazing.
ReplyDeletei'm with kelsie! i've been looking for a zombie pin up girl to get tattoo'd. i've had a couple artists work on stuff but nothing really struck me like this does. i've left space for it on the inside of my bicep. so excited.
ReplyDelete