Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Long Beach Comic Convention This Weekend


Just a reminder that the Long Beach Comic Convention is this upcoming weekend, October 29-31. Halloween day will feature costume contests and trick-0r-treating for the kiddies, and the line-up of artists exhibiting at the show is fabulous. Should be a great time, so if you're in the area you should totally check it out! Website: http://www.longbeachcomiccon.com/
Jean Kang and I (Rachel Young) will be at booth 1610, and I'm sure there are other GDG members that are going to be at the show......?
Anyway, hope to see you there! And have a Happy Halloween :D

4 comments:

Zorilita - Mary Bellamy said...

I'll be there walking the floor!

Daisy Church said...

GDG member Amy Mebberson will be there at the Boom! Booth as well! Go over and say hi!!

Kassandra Heller said...

I'll be walking around the show for one day!

RC Young said...

Cool! I'm glad to see people are showing up. Last year was the first year of the show and it went extremely well, so this is definetly a show I want to see get bigger and better (well, not toooo big, haha) Glad you're coming, and don't forget to stop by and say hi! :D