Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sugar Bits Pre Order



Sugar Bits is my first ever black and white/gray scaled art book. I've included super cute art, sexy pinups, fashion ideas, anthropomorphic, light yuri and various other drawings. About 95% of the books is completely brand new to people. I have kept mountains of designs/ characters off of the internet so that this book is very exclusive. There is a much higher degree of detail to it as well. The final book size is 8.5x11 150 pages with a full color cover and highest image rating is PG13.

All the pages are laid out and ready to go but I need at least 20 pre orders to get the book started. ( This may take some time. If I cannot get the minimum order then your money will be refunded.) But as an extra bonus: all pre orders will have a custom sketch inside the back cover and autographed. (Include character desired with your payment info.) Each book is only $25 flat including shipping within the USA. If you are outside of the US I can figure out the amount and tell you in an email. I accept checks, money orders,well concealed cash (send at your own risk) and pay pal.

Check out this page for more information! http://www.marybellamy.com/sugarbits.html

No comments: