Thursday, January 6, 2011

"Is This Thing On" at Gallery 1988

THIS friday, January 7th, Gallery 1988 will have a huge art opening of a comedian-themed group show, which I had the honor and pleasure of being part of!


7020 Melrose Ave,
Los Angeles, CA 90038

please contact the gallery for inquiry/purchase/preview.

+ see the full list of "show bill" (who's painting whom) here!+

I was asked to paint Lisa Lampanelli and Amy Sedaris, and I had a lot of fun going back and watching their respective routines. Two raunchy ladies! My type of gals! ; D 

Both their paintings were influenced by an over-arching "alice in wonderland" theme, which you'll understand when you see them!

Anyway, I can't WAIT to show you my two pieces! I will post pics after the opening tomorrow night! Hope to see you all there!

No comments: