Friday, April 1, 2011

Queen of Mean



Doesn't she look like a lady whose got a big box full of mean things to do to you? I don't know what it is but I find that women have the greater capacity to be evil than men which is why whenever I'm thinking up a villian, it always turns out to be a woman like Meany McQueeny here. I got my fair share of taunting and bullying in school and it seemed like even though guys can be jerks, girls can be just plain evil! I've been back-burnering some ideas for a web comic series and I might use her for a baddie.

2 comments:

DrunkethWizerd said...

I love this one. She's hot!

Lauren said...

I love her! Female villains are always so fun to draw, especially this sort of one, with all her fancy trappings and queen-like qualities - my favourite kind of villainess to draw!