Friday, May 31, 2013

Vintage, accessories and friendship

Hello everyone,  since I've work for a Fashion accessories designer I decided that maybe it could be a good idea to integrate some of her pieces in my own work! She was probably one of the first person to give me a chance and to trsut me, so I'm glad to share with you another talented lady!!


She works with a pretty vintage style for all the girls who dream to look like once in their life to one of these gorgeous Hollywood actress (hummm I'm talking about the 30's, 40's, 50's actresses like you can imagine, before Botox, photoshop etc............. yeah i think you understood :) )
Hair accessories, headband, hats, earings, necklaces, pins, this lady can do everything, for your wedding, a birthday, a gift..............whatever you want just give a look to her  store : Sautoir et poudrier !!!


1 comment:

JennySRP said...

simply gorgeous! i love your style. =D