Thursday, June 5, 2014

"Panda and the Informant"

Hello... I am happy to share with you my latest painting "Panda and the Informant" by me, Sandra Fremgen. It is 8" x 10" acrylic on canvas.

Story:
CIA Spy Panda's night at the Tiki Bar is interrupted when a mysterious woman passes an envelope to him. She is overly cautious as Panda plays it cool like the professional that he is. Should she be trusted?!

The influence behind the painting:
Every thing I painted here is something I LOVE. The dress is a traditional Chinese Cheongsam that American women in the 60's put their own twist on. The American twist here is featuring a Hibiscus Floral pattern instead of a traditional Chinese scroll or Dragon. The Informant's hairstyle and jewelry were lifted from Megan's character of Mad Men. =) I figured that I shouldn't be borrowing from Joan all the time... 

Thanks for looking! You can see more of Panda's adventures at www.PandaandMe.com

No comments: