Monday, January 18, 2010

Open call for SPOOKY artwork!


Hey ladies,

I'm putting together a simple "ashcan-style" sketchbook for Comicon 2010. I'd like to do a spooky artwork theme!

If you have any creepy, spooky, or strange sketches (or artwork from the Hyaena show? lol) that you would like to include, please email me a high-res scan! 300 dpi jpeg or PNG would be perfect.

anne.walker83 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Thanks! :)
Anne

ps oh yeah. Here is some spooky art from way back when...her name is Leiticia. :P

2 comments:

Zoë Moss said...

Out of curiosity, what is an "ash-can" sketchbook?
(also, I am quite interested in participating)

Annearky said...

It's a super rough, Kinko's-published mini-book! (Probably 5" x 8") I'd love to have some rough, black and white sketches if you have any!

We'll probably charge $5 each, and then split the profits between GDG and the individual artists involved.