Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Paigey at Jim Hanley's Universe: Women in Comics Pre-MoCCA signing!

Weeee! BIG NEWS! Me, aka Paigey!, has been invited to take part in a signing at Jim Hanley's Universe (Manhattan location) from 6-8 pm on Thursday April 8th for Women in Independent Comics as part of a little pre-MoCCA Fest shindig! Yeeeee! XD My first EVER SIGNING!! How exciting! I'll be bringing as much Paigey merch as I can carry, including artbooks, necklaces, prints and magnets and will be selling them in the store! So yeah, if you're in the NYC area swing on by and say hello to me and the other ladies!



For more info, click the banner to be taken to JHU's homepage!

I will also be at the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art Festival (aka MoCCA Fest) on April 10th and 11th, at the 69th Regiment Armoury, 68 Lexington Ave, NY, NY. I'll have a table and will be selling prints, jewelry, magnets, artbooks and (hopefully) Miss Mary Jane toys.


-P! xoxo

No comments: