Monday, August 23, 2010

Tiny Blue Heels

When I was in Japan, I was inspired by almost everything, even the trashcans tucked in the dark gritty alley corners, but most of all was the adorable fashion! One thing that was big in Fall '08 was wearing brightly colored heels to an otherwise neutral colored outfit. Another big thing, especially throughout Spring '09 was black thigh-high stockings(sometime textured ones) with super short shorts. The hair style at the time was a large loose bun at the tip-top of the head, and with a burgundy brown hair color. So I made this little outfit based on that, but probably already worn by a super cute girl in Japan =P

My favorite colors are black and blue, but I do enjoy bold blues against a gray or beige color. Colors to mimic my favorite rainy weathers.

So I give you 28-100 Nanami:

Hope everyone is as anxious for rainy weather as I am! It's too dang hot! =P

~Sasha Palacio


...I miss Japan...

5 comments:

Tom Wilhelm said...

I'm no fashionista but I must admit that's a cute style. Let it rain!

Ashly Picazo said...

That's one kawaii out-fit!

Megan Nicole Dong said...

love it!

Maria said...

she's adorable!

Mz.Kat-ii said...

super sexy fashion and style!!